Welcome to the home of the Kellogg Middle School Wildcats!
Here you will find schedules and other important information regarding athletics at KMS.
KELLOGG MIDDLE SCHOOL ATHLETIC POLICY:
- 7th & 8th grade KMS athletes will be required to have a physical examination BEFORE they may participate in any KMS athletic activity.
- Physical examinations are good for 2 years so athletes who turned in a physical when they were 7th graders do NOT need a new physical for their 8th grade year.
- Physicals are optional for 6th graders participating in cross country, wrestling and track.
- The required physical examination form can be found here: KMS Documents
- The physical form, parent permission form and proof of health insurance must be returned to the KMS office before the first day of practice.
- Fees: Activity Card $15, Transportation Fee $10. Fees must be paid before first game/match
2020-2021 Athletics Updates
August 17, 2020
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, KMS athletic schedules may be altered to accommodate current school schedules and/or closures. At this time, a determination has not been made as to which stage of re-opening the Kellogg School District will be in on September 8th. Please check back to this site for the most current information regarding athletics.